Below are just some ideas of how we could us Hans King's teachings to be of service to humanity. These are just a few ideas, please contact us to discuss your ideas.
First Responder Training:
First responders (police officers, firefighters, emergency medical technicians, nurses, doctors, veterinarians, social workers, and even teachers) need coping skills to deal with repetitive on-the-job trauma, including:
- Mindfulness to maintain composure and clarity on the front lines.
- Resilience to release past experiences to be fully prepared for the next event.
For more information, visit: http://firstresponderptsd.net
Personnel and Leadership Development:
Spiritual development is personal development. If employees are happier and more peaceful, the organization will benefit by:
- Employee retention increases as employees find meaning and happiness through work.
- Productivity grows as employees cooperate more by removing personal barriers.
- Creativity blossoms as individuals discover and contribute their unique talents.
- Quality improves as employees are passionately committed to doing the right thing.
- Innovation expands from employees who are encouraged to share ideas.
For more information, visit: http://www.alfredricci.com
or download a workshop brochure here: http://www.alfredricci.com/employeeworkshop.pdf